Apr 29, 2006

Ragtop Down So My Hair Can Blow



"Rollin' in my 5.0, the ragtop down so my hair can blow...." Well, there isn't a whole lot of hair left to blow, but I sure did have a good time letting the wind blow the little hair that I have left. Good times! Don't worry...this picture isn't an indication of a mid-life crisis, just the luck of the draw with a rental car while I was traveling on business. I thought that I had gotten over my teenage fetish of driving fast. However, I stepped into this car and figured out that I'm not quite over it yet. ;-) Not that I don't love rockin' the 1992 Ford Taurus, but honestly "some people wait a lifetime for a moment like this."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're lucky to get to drive Tori, Paul! And don't worry about your thinning hair :)

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP