





It was so great to go back to my old stomping grounds and give P a tour. We stopped at the Mill and Bakery and bought a loaf of banana bread, but forgot a knife. That didn't stop Paul:) We went down to the Mississippi early in the morning before we left and I was so excited to see a mama goose with her goslings. You can imagine how ecstatic I was when I looked to my right across the field and saw 10+ mama geese with their goslings! I LOVE Nauvoo!
2 comments:
We are SO JEALOUS of you guys! I can't believe that you got to go back:) Thank you for taking so many pictures! We love them! It looks like you both had so much fun and I'm so excited that you got to go to Nauvoo and Nebraska together. I still can't beleive it though...and Natter's going back too! That's it, I'm going to look up plane tickets right now:)
Hey those blue bags were stacked up there when we were there too!! And it was SO stinkin hot in the JSA! Did you go through the temple?? My goodness it was gorgeous! We had so much fun, I only wish we could have stayed longer! Did you see Mrs. Ippi's is gone? Sad!
Post a Comment