Oct 17, 2006

HGTV Weekend


HGTV is, by far, my new favorite channel! After receiving great motivation from watching shows like "Designed to sell" and "Design on a dime", P and I decided to do a few home improvement projects of our own. We finally painted our IKEA kitchen chairs, Hung a new curtain, and planted a "garden":) I'm really excited about my kitchen herbs. Now I just need to learn how to cook dishes that I can actually use them in. . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh how cute are you guys!? I just love it! And we're all about the home improvement projects! We put in a hand towel circley bar thing (that's the technical name) and built a desk and a picture frame/shelf thingiemabob and all sorts of home goodness! It's so fun! (By the by, are you guys coming out for Christmas because I miss your face! And we need to talk on the phone!)

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP