Sep 28, 2007

Sheets Family Vacation at Aspen Grove

Emilie won first place in the women's archery competition.
Paul and I lost every shuffle Board game, big time!
At least we know how to play now. . .
Like father like son.

Emilie and I won the women's doubles badminton tournament.
Matthew playing a killer game of volleyball.
The beautiful view...
Water Aerobics with a little synchronized swimming at the end.
Matt and Paul playing in the ping pong tournament. I won't mention who did or didn't win. . .


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lori, just for fun, I had to tell you that every time I hear people talk about Aspen Grove, I always think of Oakcrest! :) I love all your pictures, and I'm so glad you guys are doing so well!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP