Mar 31, 2008

Photography 101


Paul and I got a new camera last week. I have had a lot of fun learning all of the various functions etc. I still have a lot to learn, but here are some of the pics I took this past weekend around our apartment complex and on our day hike.

10 comments:

Rebecca said...

You never emailed me back! What camera did you get? Did you use Consumer Reports?

Rachael said...

Wow your camera gets really good detail, and of course you did a great job of capturing so amazing photos!! What typs of camera is it?

Lori said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lori said...

Our Camera is, are you ready for this? The "Canon Power Shot SD850 IS Digital Elph"

Brian, Emily, Charlie, and Lucy said...

So fun and fancy!!! I LOVE the black and whites with the color in them -- how do you DO that? You're amazing. Simply amazing. How are you feeling by the way?! You are soooo close! I am BEYOND exited for you guys!!!

Kris, Andrea, Lacey, Mia, and Kannon said...

great pictures! Amazing! how fun to have something you love and that you are good at! I need a hobby!

Amber said...

You take really good pictures. It was fun to see pics of cactus's for me since we were living in AZ not too long ago. YOu and Paul look really good too. Good luck on the birth of your son. Enjoy every minute of it and enjoying your little one. It goes by so fast.

Unknown said...

Hi Lori Ann - I got that same camera after much research! It is great! Anyway, I wanted to wish you luck as your little one will be here so soon! So good luck with the labor and I hope you have a happy, healthy baby!!!!

jlbunting.com said...

Nice pictures. Where did you go on your hike? I've been wanting to go walk around in the hills around the 133.
-Becky

Anonymous said...

Wow, I'm impressed with your photography skills. Great job. How did you happen on the insects? They were beautiful pictures! --Mom

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP