My friend Brendi tagged me for this QUIRKY tag. Here's how it goes: I am supposed to tell 6 quirky things about myself and tag 4 other people (and leave a note that you tagged them on their blog), so here it goes:
1. My hands are a little on the large side. My brothers call me "Lori Ann man hands." (I can't believe I just shared that.) I know the next time I see any of you, you will be staring at my hands!
2. I don't like Italian food.
3. I don't like the sound of sports on the TV. I am always asking Paul to turn it down, or on Sundays we have an agreement that sports are muted.
4. I don't like to exercise by myself and basically don't, unless I have someone to go with. (I am so grateful for my walking buddy!)
5. I don't like to cook something that requires more than 5 or 6 ingredients.
6. I enjoy organizing, but I don't enjoy cleaning.
I know you are thinking Paul is the luckiest guy in the world right now! Ha! I tag, Christie, Danielle, Mikelle and Lisa.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Sports are great! And there is no better sound... You'd think after growing up with us you'd at least be able to deal with it. Come on Lori Ann Man Hands! :)
Love,
Your Big Little Brother Mark
Dear Mark, I am pretty sure that is what turned me off from it!!
Thanks for commenting on the blog!:)
Hey Lori! Thanks for the tag! Now I just need to come up with some quirky things about myself!
Post a Comment