Dec 14, 2008

Emmett over the last couple weeks . . .

He was having a rough night and came in to lay down with Mom and Dad.
Paul gave him a piece of ice to play with on his stroller tray when we were out for lunch.




He thought all of the Christmas decorations were really neat when I got them out to decorate.

What baby doesn't love playing with a doorstop?!

3 comments:

Christie // lemon squeezy home said...

He's such a cutie Lori. Thanks so much for the invite:).

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh I love his cute face. I can't believe how much bigger he is than when I was there. I can't wait to see you guys!! Will you be here by midday Friday? That's the last chance to see Mike. He's leaving at 5 to go to Vegas and he said he really wanted to see your "baby" (who looks like a big boy!!)

Amy said...

those shorts are really cute so Emmett I cant wait to see you guys this weekend
Love your
Little sis:D

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP