Jul 16, 2006

New York, New York

I had a great time with my cousins in New York City this past weekend. . . Time square was filled with excitement as usual. . .

I went to my first Broadway play. . .It was wonderful!
I took this picture for Paul. Ernst & Young has an awesome office building right in Time Square!
The last time I went to NY was three weeks before September 11th. It was heart breaking to visit Ground Zero and be reminded of the great tragedy that occured.
It is so incredible to drive down the streets of Manhattan and see the LDS temple!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You guys went to NYC!? I'm beyond jealous! You're getting to do all sorts of fun things this summer! By the by, I took a picture of the Ernst and Young building in Milwaukee for you guys (because I was just so sure you'd want to see a random office building in Milwaukee), but it was from the car so it wasn't very good. :)

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP