

I got my hair cut last weekend at the new Paul Mitchell School in Sherman Oaks. It was a lot of fun and rather nerve racking. The students there were only three months through their twelve month program. Luckly one of the instructors was available to come and "fix" my hair before I left. Yikes!:)
4 comments:
I loooooove it! You look so cute! The layers are so pretty around your face! It's so weird seeing you with such long hair!! :)
I loooooove it! You look so cute! The layers are so pretty around your face! It's so weird seeing you with such long hair!! :)
Woo Woo! So cute Lori! I love your hair:) Do you love it? Is it hte High School Musical 'do you were dreaming of? I still need to see that movie...thank goodness for movie nights in March! We can't wait to see you guys! And just think, if we don't drive you nuts over those few days, we might get to be your neighbors!!! We'll be on our BEST behavior:) Love you!
fine Lori you win because i just cut my hair. really short and your hair is probably longer now
Post a Comment