

It just so happened that Paul and I ended up in San Diego for Valentines day. He ended up having to travel down for two days to work on a different client, so we decided I would go with and we could make a little Valentines get away out of it. Valentines day morning Paul took me to this cute cafe for breakfast.(above)

I was really impressed by this one. During his lunch break Paul found the Sushi restaurant that I took him to on his birthday when we first went to San Diego in April of 2005 (when we were just dating) He drove me to the restaurant Valentines night and I recognized it as soon as I saw it. I never thought we would be able to find it again. He picked up all of my favorite Sushi rolls and drove to the beach where we ate dinner and watched the waves roll in. It was a really fun suprise.
1 comment:
How sweet! Paul is so thoughtful. Or Valentine's Day was pretty unexciting. Jacob had class until 9:00!! By the by, post a picture where I can see your new haircut PLEASE!
Post a Comment