Ok, It is time to spill the beans. We wish we could tell our exciting news to more of you in person, but we just can't keep it a secret any longer!
WE ARE HAVING A BABY! We couldn't be more ecstatic. The due date is April 18th and if you scroll down to the bottom of the our blog you can see exactly how far along I am.
We welcome any advice from you experienced parents on pregnancy and newborns. We feel pretty clueless at times, but all in all everything has been great so far.
Oct 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
15 comments:
Yay for you guys!
Congratulations! I am so excited for you two!! No baby advice yet since we are still a few weeks away from that part. But we just took the "Prepared Childbirth" class from our local hospital where we will be delivering, and it was very informative. I totally recommend taking a class- we learned soo much. And sign up early because the classes fill up fast.
Hey just post any questions on MyFamily with Oakcreat and you will have LOTS of comments and suggestions!!
Hehe still so excited for you. :) Can't wait to see your pregnant self on Friday! Which reminds me, I should e-mail you!
Congrats! That is so exciting! I recommend that you register with babycenter.com they will send you weekly updates that explain how the baby is growing that week. It is tons of fun to read what is going on with the baby! Also, here are the links to 2 magazine subscriptions. They are both completely free. No catch, and they never send you a bill!
american baby:
https://secure.americanbaby.com/bhg/store/checkout/partner/index.jsp?promoCode=I401VODFI&_requestid=21306
baby talk:
https://subs.timeinc.net/BY/by_newbiz03.jhtml?experience_id=76646&adID=N%3B12016%3B25%2C31%2C43%2C51%2C60%2C72%2C84%2C93%2C100%2C155%2C439%2C875%2C983%2C1025%2C1042%2C1102%2C1112%2C1113%2C1114%2C1115%2C1133%2C1147%2C1149%2C1150%2C1166%2C1378%2C1443%2C1684%2C1701%2C1765%2C2003%2C2067%2C2366%2C2368%2C2415%2C2460%2C2467%2C2469%2C2525%2C2686%2C2935&source_id=22&_requestid=975324&_requestid=975324
Congrats again. I saw the pregnancy counter on your page, so I thought you had already made the announcement. I loved using baby center as well. Journal your pregnacy, it's fun to read back. Soak up all the pregnancy attention and pamper yourself sick! (That time is hard to come by with a newborn) SLEEP NOW!!! You'll have lots of questions everyday when the baby comes, buy What to Expect the First Year. It's a baby bible!
Lori! I've been waiting and waiting for this since you talked about how you couldn't ride any rides. That's the only reason a person like you wouldn't do such a fun thing! CONGRATULATIONS! How have you been feeling? Hopefully you're doing good. Hooray!! April will be perfect. Kate was born at the end of March, and I loved it!
Congrats...I knew there was was something up when you said you didn't ride the coasters at Knott's. I guess other mommies just catch things. Congrats again!
LORI!!!! Oh my goodness girl, congratulations! I am so thrilled for you guys. You will be the greatest parents! How are you doing? We do need to chat. I'll call you soon! Love you girl!
Congrats! You're about a month further than me! So exciting!
Congrats on your news, Good Luck. You'll be a cute mommy!
Yay for Baby Sheets!!! I am SOOO excited for you:) Pretty sure Brian and I have already bought you guys a baby gift:) We're SO pumped!
LORI!! Congratulations. I am so glad you are blogging to! I just started and I love it stay in touch!! I am so happy for you! You are going to be a great mom
Love that picture of you and Paul! It's so stinking cute!
Lori!!!! I'm so so so excited for you both!! Congratulations!!
Post a Comment