(Sorry this post is in reverse order! )

I love this picture of the SLC Temple. It looks so majestic! I took it from the Joseph Smith Memorial building where the wedding dinner was held.
.jpg)
.jpg)
We love our grandparents!
.jpg)
I love my Utah mountains!
© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment
Back to TOP
2 comments:
Lori you look so tiny! You don't look like you are showing at all. Oh, and I totally agree. I miss the Utah Mountains soooo much.
Paul and Lori, please give my huge congrats to Dan!! I haven't seen a picture of him since his Soph. year. He looks a bit older than that now, for sure. :) I didn't know he was getting married. Jas and Suz aren't much for info. Glad I can go through Scotty and Rachel now. :) So fun that you are in their ward! Paul, I think Mare lives pretty close to you too. Many congrats on your baby too!! Yeah!
Post a Comment