Dec 8, 2007

Tis The Season!

Hey Everyone!

Paul and I are updating our Christmas card list and we need your email addresses. (We send digital Christmas cards.) Please send your email address to paul.w.sheets@gmail.com so we can spread some holiday cheer with you! (If you know that we already have your email address please disregard this request:)

Thanks friends!

P.S. I had a lot of fun decorating for Christmas this year, so I thought I would share some of my little projects with you. . .


I added some decorations to this cute miniature wreath that my Mom sent us two years ago.


I tied my first "big bow" to go on the top of our tree. It took me about a million tries, but I finally ended up with a pretty good one.





This was my big project. I made two nine foot garlands. One to go above our sliding glass doors and one to line our kitchen bar. I still need to add lights to the one above the doors.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks great

The Whites said...

Your decorations look great Lori! Merry Christmas!

jlbunting.com said...

Your house looks so cute, especially in person. Happy Holidays!
Becky

Snow Crew said...

Alright- I know this happens all the time, but I hope that you don't think that I am a total weirdo. I found your site through a friend's. I was friends with Paul forever ago, he was part of the original Canyon Country Crew. This is dayna cannon. So great to see you, even if it is through the web!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP