Jan 3, 2008

Baby Shower Fun!
















It was so fun to get together with family and friends to celebrate the future arrival of our little guy. Thanks everyone for coming and for all of the wonderful gifts! (Thanks Em for taking all of the pictures!) His room is beginning to feel more and more like a nursery as the baby supplies increase. Speaking of his room. We purchased baby furniture just before the Christmas break. I think it is just perfect, and the fact that we got a really good deal on it makes it even more perfect!:)



The Nursery Decor is still in the works. I will post more pictures once everything is up and ready to go.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Lori, you look so great. I wish I could have been there for your shower. Looks like you guys had lots of fun.

Anonymous said...

Mama Lori,
Hey cute face, you are going to be such a cute mommy. I am so excited for you guys. I am really sad I missed out on your shower, I would have loved to be there. It was fun to see faces of some of the old friends. How have you been feeling? Good luck with everything.
Later Gator

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP