1. Always do my best
2. Graduate from BYU in August
3. Lose weight after baby is born, Do family history, Keep a daily journal, sing in the ward choir, become a better cook, Scrapbook, write family newsletters, keep family calendar to track important events, keep home clean and in order, get a better camera and enhance my photography skills, use my sewing machine often and craft often, be a perfect wife and mother.
That's it! Only three things to work on this year.:) This really is short compared to most years and I didn't even list everything. We also have family goals that we plan to work on. As long as I take things one day at a time I think 2008 will be a very exciting and successful year.
Here are a couple of pictures from Christmas day. I need to work on taking more pictures of everyone when we are together. I guess I should add that to #3 on my goal list!
We had a great time attending various family parties and getting stuck in the snow while in UT!:) It really was the beautiful white Christmas I had been dreaming of. The big gifts we received this year were a videocamera and my sewing machine. Our parents are so great! We feel very blessed. Paul was excited about all of his gifts, but I think the BYU stocking from Grandma got the biggest reaction!

2 comments:
You look so good! You hardly look pregnant! I don't think losing the weight goal will be too hard to accomplish for you! Have fun Sewing away!
Lori,
I saw the pics from your shower and it made me really bummed that I wasn't able to come. It was fun to see some faces of some old friends. You look absolutely cute as a mom too! So are you almost ready for the baby? How fun, good luck.
Miss your guts
Post a Comment