1. Some of you have asked about the digital scrapbooking program that I use. It is called "Scrapbook Factory Deluxe 4.0" It is affordable and does the job!
2. My friend Christie gave me a super cute gift at my baby shower in December. Everyone loved it and wanted to know where she got it. Well, she MADE IT! Visit her blog, lemonsqueezy.blogspot.com. She has all sorts of cute things.
3. I posted a new URL list on the right side of my blog entitled "Insight". I am taking a parenting class right now that is filled with great talks and articles from the web. I thought there may be some people out there who might enjoy some of them now and in the future. I haven't had a chance to read all of them yet, but I intend to.
4. Lastly, it is the weekend! Woo hoo! I hope you have a great one!
2 comments:
Thank you for posting my stuff:). You are so sweet! I'll check out that other stuff. I'm gonna get a coupon for Joanne's and get that scrapbook thing I think:).
Hey Lori & Paul!!! It's Missy Dent (Paul's cousin)....I love your blog! I totally check it regularly since you sent me your URL at Christmas! It seems like you guys are doing great down in Cali! Call us next time you're in town so we can get together again. Take care!
Post a Comment