Jan 9, 2008

100 Days to Go!




9 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute Lori! I love seeing your little belly. Oh, and to answer your question on my blog -- I posted like 10 minutes after you! :) So go back and check it out! :)

Christie // lemon squeezy home said...

You look great Lori! I remember being small at 6 months along with my first...not so with Devon though. How fun! You are in your last trimester! Yahoo! Do you digital scrapbooking? If so, I might need some tips from you:).

Adam and Brynn said...

You look very cute! That's so exciting!! The last part just goes faster and faster. He'll be here in no time at all! Have fun being pregnant while it lasts, it's great!

The Whites said...

You look so cute Lori! I am so excited for you. Enjoy this time of your pregnancy when you are still relatively small. My last month and half was just unbearable. But it was well worth it! Your scrapbook page looks great too!

Anonymous said...

I heart you. Loved coming to visit you and Paul and I'm hoping we can do it again this summer before we take off to who knows where. I can't wait to see you as a mommy! Seeing your baby furniture at your apartment made it seem so real!

Nichole said...

Lori you are gorgeous!! You look so cute prego!! This is the cutest page...I am clueless about digital scrapbooking...where did you do this at (internet?)

brianames139 said...

Yay for your pregnant cuteness! I want to talk to you!!! It has officially been much too much too long and if we don't fix this soon...well, I don't know what I'll do. I hope your tests went well -- I'm sure you just aced them all:) Love you love you!(by the way, this is em...I guess I'm in under Brian's account. And I don't know how to fix it.)

Unknown said...

Yay - congrats! You are into the funner part of the pregnancy! Yes, I too want to know what type of digital scrap book page yuo are using as I have been looking at a few different ones! Please share! Thanks!

Meg said...

You have a cute lil belly bump! I bet it is getting bigger!!!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP