Jan 15, 2008

Tag, I'm it!

My dear friend Lisa tagged me quite some time ago, but I haven't forgotten, so here it is.

6 things about me:
(I have decided to write things that I have discovered about myself, or have done, since getting married)

1. I LOVE Sushi! Of course I can't eat anything but a California or Eel (it really is good!) roll while I am pregnant.

2. I LOVE to organize things. Now that I have my own home I am kind of anal about where things go and how they are done. Paul is a good sport though.

3. Serving in the Nursery is the hardest calling I have ever had! Seriously, it stresses me out!

4. I currently work at a local High School as an Instructional Assistant in two Special Ed classrooms. Believe it or not, I am currently teaching Economics and I am a math tutor during lunch. I bet you never would have guessed that!:)

5. I LOVE shopping, but only when I find a great deal, otherwise I hate it!

6. Dancing with the Stars is my favorite TV show. In our old apartment we could only watch it in Spanish and I still never missed an episode!

1 comment:

Aileen Taylor said...

Lori! I'm tagging you!!! Again!!! Your 6 facts before just aren't enough, so I'm putting the pressure on you to keep posting all about you! :) Okay, I'm a total tag virgin and I've never filled one of these out, but you can check out my blog and see my first attempt. Now it's your turn:

Here are the rules:
1. Each person list 6 facts/habits about themselves.
2. At the end of the post, the player tags 6 people and posts their names, and then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment, letting them know they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog for the rules.

Cheers!
A

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP