Don't stop taking pictures of yourself!! You look great! :) plus you'll love to look back and see them!!! I love the name you've picked out for your little guy! He's going to be so cute! Looks like you guys have been having lots of fun, I love the pics!
It was SO fun to see you guys! I miss you already and can't wait for June:) You are the most adorable pregnant girl I've ever seen, so keep the pictures coming! (I'm so jealous that you LOOK pregnant...I just look chubby at this point...eesh!) LOVE YOU!!!
You look great Lori! I cant believe how small you are still...or maybe I was just enormous! Enjoy it while you can. It is so fun being pregnant (maybe not at the end though I guess) but is so much fun to finally have that baby in your arms. I love to see all your updates!
5 comments:
Don't stop taking pictures of yourself!! You look great! :) plus you'll love to look back and see them!!! I love the name you've picked out for your little guy! He's going to be so cute! Looks like you guys have been having lots of fun, I love the pics!
It was SO fun to see you guys! I miss you already and can't wait for June:) You are the most adorable pregnant girl I've ever seen, so keep the pictures coming! (I'm so jealous that you LOOK pregnant...I just look chubby at this point...eesh!) LOVE YOU!!!
Cute photo! You are still so small too! Take lots of pics - who cares - it is an amazingthing tha is happening to your body!!!
You are so cute preggers! Are you getting so excited? And are you guys living in California??
You look great Lori! I cant believe how small you are still...or maybe I was just enormous! Enjoy it while you can. It is so fun being pregnant (maybe not at the end though I guess) but is so much fun to finally have that baby in your arms. I love to see all your updates!
Post a Comment