Nov 3, 2008

Our first official party!

We decided to host a Halloween costume party for those of us that wouldn't be out taking kids trick-or-treating this year. I think adults should have fun on Halloween too!

As you can see we have some very creative friends! I loved all of the costumes!




E and his cute little friends:


We feel so blessed to live in an area with so many great families close to our age.
Thanks for coming!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Heather said...

He looks so adorable it looks like you guys had a great time!

Lisa Webb said...

awesome party! I can't believe that was your first, you guys are pros!

Megan Bowen said...

Thanks for the party we had a blast!

mikelle said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! I wish I could have been there. Sorry we missed it.

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP