Mar 17, 2009

Last Saturday at Dana Point Harbor

I got a new lense for my camera on Saturday. I had a great time experimenting with it at Dana Point Harbor. This post is backwards. Start at the bottom where Emmett wakes up from his nap and Paul gets him all ready to go out for the afternoon.





























3 comments:

momsheets said...

Yay an Emmett Update!! I have THE cutest grandchildren. Paul and mini-me. Both are so cute. You all look great Lori. Thanks for posting these updates.

Anonymous said...

My goodness gracious I just can't enough of that cutie boy. Love all these fun posts! (I'd comment on them individually but lately my computer has been freaking out whenever I go to your personal blog!)

momsheets said...

I meant to say Paul's "mim-me"! So cute.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP