Today at church he was Mr. Independent. He crawled straight up the stairs without any help. He walked all over, even into the church from the car. He visited the nurseries with me and got to play with the big kids. He loves the nursery! Hopefully he still loves it in 8 months.
he is eating "people food" now. He prefers to feed himself whenever possible. I love watching him eat his sandwich and take sips from his sippy cup in between bites.
He is still very sociable. His first official word is "Hi!" It is so adorable! He has also started saying "Hi Dad!" He doesn't know what it means, but it is fun to have him mi mick us. It sounds more like "Hi Da!"
His two top teeth are peeking through. I will have to try to get a pic of them this week. He has done pretty well with the teething. We have noticed that he is a little more needy, but that's totally understandable.
some pics from the past week for your enjoyment...
3 comments:
He is such a cute kid! It is so much fun to watch kids grow up and learn new things. :)
I can't get enough of that cutie! Oh and I forgot to mention on the earlier post of Paul holding Emmett- they make the same face!!
I live for Emmett updates but you already know that:)
Post a Comment