(I will post the rest of Rob & Emmy's pics on Facebook)
(What a happy bunch!)
(Walking back to the car. I am always running to catch up because I get distracted taking pictures!)
(Paul's feet after tar from the beach and hiking in flip flops!)
(Emmett standing on Rob and Emmy's air mattress in his new summer PJ's)
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
LOL you know what? Aiden has those same exact pj's as a matter of fact he is in them right now. Love them they are so cute! Hey I just wanted to tell you that I love all your pictures. You are such a great photographer! :)
That place is cool. We were thinking we wanted to do something this Saturday so we might copy you and go there. I'll probably be calling you to get the details. Tell Rob and Emmy we said hello!
6 comments:
LOL you know what? Aiden has those same exact pj's as a matter of fact he is in them right now. Love them they are so cute! Hey I just wanted to tell you that I love all your pictures. You are such a great photographer! :)
I used to love to buy the boys summer jammies although when my boys got older they preferred to sleep in big t-shirts.
Is that Robbie trying to pinch Pauls bottom?
That place is cool. We were thinking we wanted to do something this Saturday so we might copy you and go there. I'll probably be calling you to get the details. Tell Rob and Emmy we said hello!
Beautiful pictures--I'm loving the 3rd one down especially!
Yes, that is Rob pinching Paul's bum!
Post a Comment