My cute cousin asked what we like to use our cilantro for so I thought I would share my answer with everyone. These are the staple meals we use it in...
2. Rattlers Salad - romain lettuce, pieces of grilled chicken or steak, red onions sliced, fresh corn cut off the cob, black beans (drained and rinsed), cheese, cilantro and the secret dressing is about 2/3 ranch 1/3 BBQ sauce. YUM!
3. Tacos
I guess we eat these meals a lot because I feel like I buy cilantro quite often. Yesterday I moved my cilantro plant to a larger pot and it is doing really well. I don't dare to cut any yet, but I think I am getting close.
Anybody else know of a great recipe that includes cilantro?
4 comments:
I have a recipe for the Cafe Rio house dressing and a main ingredient is cilantro...I think. Mmmm it's so yummy!
I have a new recipe for Mexican Lime Rice with Cilantro. It's like Cafe Rio's rice. I'm going to make it this week sometime.
Brian planted some cilantro on Saturday!
Love ya,
Emilie
Oh and I also have a new one for black beans that includes cilantro.
E.
I use cilantro in our corn and black bean salsa recipe.
Post a Comment