I was looking back through my blog posts and realized that the last time Paul and I took a picture with just the two of us in it was in February! Remember that story I shared about how you should take a picture with your child once a month, no matter how awful you think you look? Well I have set a new goal to do the same thing with Paul. He does work long hard hours and has to miss out on a lot of our fun adventures with friends and family, but we are still able to spend a lot of quality time together. He is such a great husband and father! Just last night he brought home some chicken tortilla soup for me from Baja Fresh... Yum! He is so supportive of all of my dreams and aspirations. We really are each other's #1 fan and best friend! It's true that marriage isn't always easy, but I am always so grateful when I look back and see how we have grown and been blessed by working through the hard times.
The other night I heard this song and it reminded me of Paul so I wanted to share it... (Anyone that can tell me the TV show I heard it on gets a gold star!;)
Jul 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
did you hear it on the bacheloretter? :) Cute blog!
Love, Chunky Monkey
Post a Comment