Why is it that seeing you recently makes me miss you even more!? Love the pics of E walking!! He is such a cutie. I just found the picture I took of Mike holding E at Gurus over Christmas break and I have to send it to you because it's super cute.
These pictures are awesome. I LOVE the pic of you with the black flower in your hair--so cute. Does Paul just love that he married such a hottie:). Seriously though, your pictures are magical Lori. I love them. The beach ones above are so great as well. Precious and priceless moments.
4 comments:
SOOOO fun! look at you cute new yorkness:) I love it! and I'm too jealous that you got to see miss natterpants! how fun is that?!
um...by the way, I typed that comment, not the boy. Not that his coordination isn't getting there ;)
Why is it that seeing you recently makes me miss you even more!? Love the pics of E walking!! He is such a cutie. I just found the picture I took of Mike holding E at Gurus over Christmas break and I have to send it to you because it's super cute.
These pictures are awesome. I LOVE the pic of you with the black flower in your hair--so cute. Does Paul just love that he married such a hottie:). Seriously though, your pictures are magical Lori. I love them. The beach ones above are so great as well. Precious and priceless moments.
Post a Comment