Feb 3, 2009

Emmett pics

Paul had the genius idea to get out our old laptop for Emmett to play with when we are using Paul's and he won't stop trying to touch it. As you can see, it is a good thing we don't let him get near Paul's!






A couple of days ago, when I still had a cold I took E outside to explore just around our apartment. Don't you love his little hat?! It's my favorite.



E recently discovered the magnets on our fridge. He loves to come and slide them all down to the bottom until they fall off. It is a nice activity to keep him entertained while I'm cooking.


3 comments:

MamaT said...

E is so fun and cute. We miss you all! Glad you are both feeling better. Where did you get the great hat?

Anonymous said...

Lori- He is such a cute kid!

Dan and Sara Sheets said...

dan and I both thought the computer pictures were pretty cute! he is getting so big! we both miss him!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP