(Another beautiful family! Visit my photography blog to see more)For those of you who are interested my current rate for photo sessions is $70. This includes a 1-2 hour session (within 20 miles of my home) and a CD with approximately 30 edited images. I am also offering custom holiday card designs for an additional $20.
I book all photo sessions on Saturday mornings or evenings. I will not be scheduling photo sessions during the month of December. Email me at lori.sheets@gmail.com if you would like to schedule a photo session or have any questions.
Thanks!
PS Thanks for all of your sweet, encouraging and supportive comments! They really mean a lot to me. I feel so blessed to have such awesome friends and family! I promise that I will come and do official photo sessions in Utah someday!!
1 comment:
The lighting for this shoot is so perfect! Lovely shots.
Post a Comment