you guys look like we did today. I love having all three of us home all day just hanging out together. Cute picture!
Did you have to bribe E with food to get him to sit still for a picture? :) Loved Conference! What a great weekend. Looking forward to seeing you guys again.
Cute family pic. We love this weekend, too, but it snowed all day here. Conference was great, wasn't it! I always hate to see it end.
super cute Lori
Post a Comment
© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment
Back to TOP
4 comments:
you guys look like we did today. I love having all three of us home all day just hanging out together. Cute picture!
Did you have to bribe E with food to get him to sit still for a picture? :) Loved Conference! What a great weekend. Looking forward to seeing you guys again.
Cute family pic. We love this weekend, too, but it snowed all day here. Conference was great, wasn't it! I always hate to see it end.
super cute Lori
Post a Comment