Oct 9, 2009

My September Vacation

Back in September I made a special trip up north so that Emmett could meet his Great Grandma and Grandpa T. I hadn't seen my grandparents in a couple of years so I jumped at the chance to visit them at my parent's house. (They live out in the midwest) It was so nice to spend almost a week with them. They really seemed to enjoy being around Emmett.


The other equally important reason we took this special trip was so that we could spend time with Emmett's Uncle Scott before he leaves on his mission...

Of course we also enjoyed seeing Paul's parents, Matthew, Grandpa M., my parents, Mark and Amy, Dave's family, Grandma and Grandpa N. and the Wayments! (Did I forget anyone? I hope not) We are so blessed!
My next few posts will be about this trip.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ou dad looks just like his parents! I'm so glad you had fun

Kristen said...

The picture of Grandma and Grandpa is WONDERFUL! Do you have any of them and Emmett? They've talked about how sweet he was a couple of times and they can't believe how good he was on the plane! I'm glad you got to visit! Love ya!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP