Oct 12, 2009

The Lake

I don't remember the name of it, but it was very pretty and oh so peaceful! I love putting on a jacket and spending an afternoon in the mountains!

(Amy is the best little Aunt Emmett could ask for!)


4 comments:

Amber said...

Those are so cute and it is neat to see your grandparents still showing affection for each other. I hope Brian and I can still be like that when we get their age too! :)

Dan and Sara Sheets said...

Amy being such a good aunt reminds me of what I used to be. I was way more fun before I had a kid of my own because I could spend so much time with the little kids. Now they can already tell I'm too busy. Such cute photos, it looks like your trip was great!

MamaT said...

This was Alturis Lake in the Sawtooth Mountains of Idaho. Those are great pictures, Lori! Thanks for sharing.

Kathy said...

They have been this way all of my life.
We all have a wonderful heritage to live up to.
Thanks mom and dad for a wonderful example of what eternal love really means.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP