Oct 6, 2009

Me and my Emily's!

Two of my closest roommates (and friends) came to visit 2 weekends ago. We laughed and talked and laughed some more. We spent the day at the beach and then came home to watch the General Relief Society broadcast. We were exhausted after the beach so we watched the broadcast on the computer from the comfort of my bed. Both of these girls are expecting babies in the spring! I am SO excited for them and can't wait to get together again soon!

(Please note that this is a picture of when Emmett almost got washed away.)

3 comments:

Brian, Emily, Charlie, and Lucy said...

oh I LOOOOOVED this day! Vegas is definitely better than NY was, but I think Natter definitely needs to move one more time...to california! Thanks again for such a wonderful day and for so many "magical" memories:)
(oh, and can I get these pictures? we had our camera with us all day and never even turned it on...dang.)

natter said...

I should move to California. Vegas stinks! Also, I'm going to refer to this as the "no makeup weekend". At least for me! Holy cow.

Dan and Sara Sheets said...

I love all the pictures of you and your friends laughing, so cute. And Emmett is such a stud!! I love all the pictures of him next to the beach, I hope he becomes a beach bum one day and has these pictures to show where it all started!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP