I just finished setting up my official photography blogsite! Hurray! (It took me forever!!!) Anyway, go take a look and add it to your reader. I just posted my most recent photo session. lorisheetsphotography.com
You can now become a fan of Lori Sheets Photography on Facebook! Click HERE to go to my fan page. (I think that link will work. Let me know if it doesn't. I am new at all of this stuff!!)
PS I have been meaning to mention on here that I created a blog for my little brother Scott who is serving a mission. My mom is updating it regularly with letters and pictures. For those of you who are interested visit http://www.missionaryscott.blogspot.com/
8 comments:
Cute hair Lori Ann! It's fun to change every once in a while.
How cute! I love it!!! You look great, and so does your new photography site.
Lori you hair is cute I love it! I didn't recognize that was you at first but it is cute.
Love your Lil sis.
LOVE your hair Lori, it looks fantastic on you!!
It really is pretty and the highlights in the light of the sun are really gorgeous.
Ha ha! I can't believe you put Kevin's picture before yours! You're silly! But I love your hair. You are always willing to try new things with your hair and I love that. I always play it safe and just add some highlights or cut it off! Color changes scare me!
You totally look mom in the 80's.
LOVE the hair!! I love making changes with hair. it always grows back and you can always dye it another color, having fun with it is so exciting!!
Post a Comment