A. Emmett loves watching for the garbage man out the window. Just this month he figured out how to put his mega blocks together and now plays with them everyday.
B. We had a nice cool morning a few weeks back so we headed out for a little adventure. Emmett loved this trail and the dirt he got to play in. I loved watching him run down the trail so fast he couldn't help but giggle.
C. We enjoyed having Paul's parent's down for a visit this month. The highlight was going to the San Diego Zoo. This was my first time there and I was shocked at how big it is! I am glad we decided to take the double decker bus tour first and then walk to our favorite exhibits.
D. Emmett got Roseola this month (a rash and fever that lasts for a few days). I tried getting a picture of his rash, but it didn't turn out very well. We babysat a friend of Emmett's one evening and as you can see they played great together! Emmett is really into watching TV now. He thought he was so smart when he pulled his chair up 1 foot away from the TV.
E. He goes down the slide all by himself and look how big he is in his stroller!
F. He loves to swing at the park, but for a limited amount of time. The picture on the left is him signing "all done."
G. I took him to a park where I knew there would be a lot of leaves for him to play in. I think he enjoyed it.
H. All dressed up for church one Sunday.
I. We had Thanksgiving dinner with our friends Randy and Jacque and the missionaries. We took Emmett to the Urgentcare at 9:30am that morning and found out he had two ear infections along with his bad cold. The Dr. said he was still highly contageous so Emmett spent most of his time in the pack n play while we were at Thanksgiving dinner. We stopped at the Cummings on our way home, which is always fun.
Other news... Paul got second place in the biggest loser competition at work! He lost 23lbs!! I have been taking Emmett to a music makers class and he LOVES it! I do too! It is so fun to watch him learn the songs, play with friends and to hang out with other mom's during the week. Emmett escaped from the nursery today when all of the other parents were picking up their kids. A nice girl in our ward found him downstairs in the gym! She was walking him down the hall to find me when I spotted him. Of course Mr. Independent wasn't one bit upset by the incident. We put up our Christmas tree last night and are really in the Christmas spirit this year. I am learning to not associate the weather with holiday's and it is really making them more enjoyable in CA!


6 comments:
so cute, I love the picture of him siging all done. his face looks like he is all done. such a cute kid!
Such a cutie. Sorry he's sick, hope he's feeling better now! Oh and congrats to Paul!! He looks great!
(Also, I'm having a hard time with the weather/holiday thing this year. I feel so out of sorts when I'm listening to Christmas music and look out the window at the green trees...)
Emmett has grown SO much!! He is changing and his other grandparents need to see him soon. Congrats Paul! We are looking forward to seeing all of you at Christmas.
That is awesome!
Love, love, love you all! Thanks for the November pictures.
The picture of Jamison and Emmett is soooo cute! You have to send me a copy of it!
Post a Comment