Dec 3, 2009

November Video - "Have a great day!"

This melts my heart every time! Emmett had 10 adults waving goodbye to him at Kohl's today as they attempted to get him to say, "Have a great day!" just one more time. I am the first to admit that once is never enough. I make him say it at least five times a day!

8 comments:

Nichole said...

I would have been one of those adults trying to get hime to say it again and again! He is such a handsome little guy!! Cute!

Amber said...

ADORABLE LORI

natter said...

That's the cutest thing ever! The other day I was feeling sick and Jacob tucked me in for a nap. When he shut the door and started walking away I yelled, "bye!!" We got a good laugh but it's not as cute as when Emmett does it. :) Miss you guys!

Emily Judd said...

that really is too cute!

momsheets said...

He is totally edible!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh. Lori he is ADORABLE!!! Hope all is well.

kathy ahrens said...

He's too cute for words!
PS love the new hair color. :)

Marcy said...

That is SOO darling. I love it! He's such a cutie pie that kid!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP