Dec 20, 2009

From our ghetto living room studio...

These are the pictures that Paul took of me and Emmett when we were taking our family photos last Saturday. Now you can really see my hair. I would say these photos are most accurate as far as showing my hair color goes. Click HERE to see a few of the pictures I took of Paul and Emmett.

5 comments:

Christie // lemon squeezy home said...

You look hot Lori! I love the hair! You are beautiful! And the pics you took were great as well. Love the big shoes:). Cute!

Lori said...

Thanks Christie! I am finding that the more comfortable I get behind the camera the less comfortable I am in front of it, especially when I have red hair and don't quite feel like myself. We'll see how long it lasts...

momsheets said...

I love all of the pictures. Emmett in Dad's shoes! You look beautiful and I think Emmett looks like a little gentleman.

Patty Girl said...

The hair looks great! I love the red.

Keli and Mike said...

You are gorgeous! I can't believe that you took these pictures in your living room, nice job!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP