Thanks everyone for your sweet comments and support! We are hoping to find out the sex of the baby this week!!! It may be a little too early for them to tell, but we will let you know as soon as we find out!
Now for my Question. . .
I am beginning our baby registry at Babies "R" Us and I am wondering if any of you have something that you just can't live without. There are so many things out there, I am not sure what to choose. I think I have most of the basics, but I am sure there are little things that I have never even heard of that you love. Thanks for any input you may have!!!
P.S. You do not have to be a Mom to respond to this post.:)
Nov 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Hmmm...we have the Fisher Price Aquarium swing and i love it. i definately recommend that you get a swing that goes side to side, as well as front to back (does that make sense?). there were times when it was the only way we could get corbin to fall asleep when he was really fussy. it was a lifesaver.
Even if the Bumbo seat is being recalled I think they are amazing! You just can't leave your child unattended sitting on a counter top. Which I hate to say it but that should be common knowlege for any good parent! I think you would really like it!
I agree with the swing, it is the best! I also really love our bouncer chair thing, it was great for feeding them, and it vibrates which was great for fussy times when the swing didn't work. Plus it's small enough that you can bring it other places when you visit friends or family. All depends really on what your baby will like though:).
Hey Lori, it looks like you guys are living it up.
I love Yellowstone, we've been so many times this year now that we only live 1 hour away!
Good luck with the baby.
A Boppy! I couldn't have nursed without it. Maybe your little baby will be very cooperative when it comes to eating, but Connor wasn't and the boppy made all the difference.
Such a cute blog! Congrats again on the baby!
Okay, here's my advice for a MUST have...
you can't really register for it, although, it'd be kinda fun if you could... but you guys need a doggy!!!!!!! :)
Hi - I have a great list of baby neccessities I put together with input from friends and family and research! I will update it with my recent thoughts after using the items - and send it your way by email! It is a big help to get good advice from moms who know!!!
you'll get soooo much stuff and advice at your baby shower, but here's my tid bit....
at your shower have a friend staple the gift receipts to the tag of each outfit and don't remove it till your baby wears it. It's tempting to wash everything and hang it up all cute, but trust me, your baby won't wear it all before he/she grows out of it and then it's too late to exchange because it's washed.
We love our swing. It's great. A boppy is also wonderful, and I've always wished I would have gotten a bumbo seat. I agree with the other poster, if people wouldn't have left their kids on counters alone in them, then they probably wouldn't have been recalled!
My suggestion as a group gift (unless you have a generous giver) is definitely the Medela double pump, "Pump in Style". I use it all the time-- after a medical test, road trips, for babysitting, while at get-togethers, etc. Definitely handy to be able to have food storage for the baby! I really like the Swaddler wrap. She didn't like it for the first month, but now it helps her stay asleep (her hands don't move and startle her).
the bumbo wasn't actually recalled for safety, it was recalled so they can put a bigger sticker on it that says not to put it on high surfaces. We love ours and our 5 month old and 17 month old both use it. I want to get the bumbo tray that goes with it.
Post a Comment