Hey Lori, I don't know if you remember me but we went to high school together. Anyway, I saw your blog after finding a few others and just had to tell you what a super cute pregnant girl you are! Congratulations!! Stephanie Allan West
CUUUUUUUUUUUUTE! I keep thinking about you guys and wondering how everything is going! I wish we were already down there so I could bring dinner over and pamper you and do your dishes for you when Emmett comes! Hmmmm, maybe in a few monthes?! Love you to PIECES!!! i can't WAIT to be neighbors again!!!
Only 11 days Firefly!!! I'm so excited for you! You'll be such a great mom! So, are you mostly excited or mostly nervous? You also make the cutest pregnant lady! This is Blinky by the way.
Oh my gosh you look so great! Enjoy this time because you will miss it (for the most part!). I'm am so excited for you to finally have your little guy in your arms. You way you will feel about him will seem more than you can handle...it's amazing.
Anyway, you look absolutely amazing, cute and healthy!! Good Luck. I'm excited to see pictures of the baby!!
6 comments:
Hey Lori,
I don't know if you remember me but we went to high school together. Anyway, I saw your blog after finding a few others and just had to tell you what a super cute pregnant girl you are! Congratulations!!
Stephanie Allan West
Oh my gosh I love your tummy!!! You're so cute! I can't wait to meet Baby Sheets!
CUUUUUUUUUUUUTE! I keep thinking about you guys and wondering how everything is going! I wish we were already down there so I could bring dinner over and pamper you and do your dishes for you when Emmett comes! Hmmmm, maybe in a few monthes?! Love you to PIECES!!! i can't WAIT to be neighbors again!!!
Only 11 days Firefly!!! I'm so excited for you! You'll be such a great mom! So, are you mostly excited or mostly nervous? You also make the cutest pregnant lady! This is Blinky by the way.
Oh my gosh you look so great! Enjoy this time because you will miss it (for the most part!). I'm am so excited for you to finally have your little guy in your arms. You way you will feel about him will seem more than you can handle...it's amazing.
Anyway, you look absolutely amazing, cute and healthy!! Good Luck. I'm excited to see pictures of the baby!!
You look absolutely great! for 9 months! How do you make your pages look like a scrapbook? it's cool
Post a Comment