Ahhhh! So cute! Love it! I remember sitting in our nursery before Sydney was born and even though I could feel her kicking inside it was so hard to believe that before long I would actually be holding my sweet baby. I'm sure you are so excited!
I bet he'll love it! I was just wondering and gonna ask Rachel what you were planning on naming the little one. Cute name. Have you gone and gotten a pedicure? I heard it was a must before delivery since you'll be lookin' as your toes a bit (probably haven't noticed them much in the past couple months). :)
7 comments:
Ahhhh! So cute! Love it! I remember sitting in our nursery before Sydney was born and even though I could feel her kicking inside it was so hard to believe that before long I would actually be holding my sweet baby. I'm sure you are so excited!
Its SOOO fun Lore!!! OOOH I'm just dying to meet this sweet little guy!!!! Congratulations on being so CLOSE! How are you feeling these days?!
That is so adorable. I love the bright colors. I'm sure he'll love it too. Not much longer! Good luck Lori, and I'm sure you'll do a wonderful job!
Look how cute everything is! I like it. And please......aren't you just the cutest little pregnant mom!!!!!!!!!! :)
I bet he'll love it! I was just wondering and gonna ask Rachel what you were planning on naming the little one. Cute name. Have you gone and gotten a pedicure? I heard it was a must before delivery since you'll be lookin' as your toes a bit (probably haven't noticed them much in the past couple months). :)
it looks like the baby is set for a while, good for you! i love the bright colors!
Congrats on the new arrival! I bet that most of your posts from here on out will be Emmett, Emmett, Emmett...I can't wait to see pictures of him!
Post a Comment