Apr 18, 2008

He's Here!






20 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's beautiful! And perfect! I love him already! Congratulations guys. We're so so so happy for you!

Kristen said...

He's so precious!! Congratulations! We love all 3 of you!

Kristen and John

Brian, Emily, Charlie, and Lucy said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!! Emmett is SO perfect and adorable! Congratulations! And you look fantastic! How are you feeling, my dear? :)

Christie // lemon squeezy home said...

Yahoo! Congratulations! He is adorable! Can't wait to hear all the details:). We're so happy for you guys!

Rachael said...

Congrats!! Your life will never be the same again but it will be the best time of your life. :)

How did the labor and delivery go?
How big is he?
What did you officially name him??

Sherry said...

what a gorgeous little boy! Congratulations!

Rebecca said...

He is so beautiful! You look fantastic Lori!! Congratulations!!!

Amber said...

Congrats! He's adorable; now I really can't wait for our little guy to come! :)

jlbunting.com said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures. You all look great! Can't wait to meet Emmett.
Becky & John

Nielsen Familia said...

Congratulations! He's a really cute newborn!!!

Amber said...

Good Job guys. He is so cute. I would love to hear details. Having a child is such a blessing and it can be difficult at some times but savor every moment, cause you will end up looking back and saying "Where did the time go?" Congrats and I am excited for you guys!

Anonymous said...

he's so cute I love him
Love
Amy

Unknown said...

Oh he is SOOOOO cute you guys!!! Congratulations! I am so happy to see pictures of him. I hope everything went well... how was the labor and delivery? Congrats again! So precious!

Chris.Tarina.Kate.Lucy said...

CONGRATS!!! What a cutie!

The Littlefields said...

Congrats!! What a beautiful baby boy!! You will be such a great Mom.

Whitney said...

congrats Lori and Paul! He is SO cute!!!! I am so excited for you guys! You are such a great little family :) Love you, miss you!

Love, Whitney

Danielle said...

Well congrats! You did it! Looks like a happy, beautiful, healthy little boy. Have lots of fun with him and good luck :)

Rohatinsky Family said...

Congrats!!!!! I am so totally jealous that your baby is already here. =) What a cutie!

Adam and Brynn said...

Yay! He is SO sweet! How did it all go? I'm glad that he is here and that you are a Mommy!!!!!! Yay, I'm excited.

Unknown said...

Congratulations!! That's so exciting. He's adorable. I can't wait to find out the details. I hope your labor went well.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP