Jan 2, 2009

Some of Emmett's First's

Emmett is growing up so fast! He has been surprising us left and right lately. Here are some of the things he has started doing:

12/12/08 - Able to stand alone and balance for a short while

12/23/08 - Took first little step at his great Grandma and Grandpa Nyborg's apartment in Twin Falls, ID

1/1/09 - When reading stories to Emmett he began using his finger to point at objects on the pages.

1/1/09 - Started responding to "I'm gonna get you!" It was so cute last night when I crawled after Emmett saying, "I'm gonna get you!" He took off crawling (I love the way his little bum wiggles from side to side when he crawls.) and squeeling. He ended up falling over and giggling so hard. That was before I had even gotten to him! He brings us so much joy!

1/2/09 - Waves with his fingers (the way he uses his fingers reminds me of an armadillo:)

He repeats "Mom" and "Mama" more and more, but I don't think he associates them with me yet.

He loves to walk around holding on to our fingers.

He has gotten really good at eating his baby cheetos. He loves finger foods and is getting more and more eager to taste our food.

He made the transition from a bottle to drinking from a sippy cup this week.

No comments:

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP