
It has been in the 80's this week! I am happy that Emmett can wear his cute flip flops before he grows out of them. Everyone loves these shoes!

Emmett tried a Biter Bisquit today and really liked it. We are still waiting for his first tooth to pop up. He also tried cheese today and really liked it.

When Emmett is tired he is such a sweet snuggler! He makes the cutest little sounds, almost like a cat purring. We sure love him!
5 comments:
stop it. I LOVE his flip flops!!! You weren't kidding when you told me how cute they are! I think we need to find Charlie some. Matching matching flip flops squared:)
I love Emmet he is so cute
love your lil sis
So darling!
Love, love, love baby flip flops, so dang cute.
oh that cuddling picture is so sweet.
Post a Comment