I had fun playing with this picture in photoshop.
Our little thug basketball player in training.
It's fun to see him carry his sippy cup with him all over the apartment.
I liked this one because he has his hand on my knee... he's already tanner than me!
Lately Emmett is always grabbing onto my legs or pants. Everytime he wants something I look down and see this cute face. The trick is trying to figure out what it is that he wants!
4 comments:
Those are all so cute. He is such a little stud! I'm glad to hear that everything is going well!
Too fun! He is such a cutie:) I think my favorite is how his toes are pointed in the tub -- he's so fancy!
love the basketball outfit! He is so adorable.
He's adorable! And he's getting so big! Hey, thanks for your comment...you know, you can come over to shred stuff any time you want. It's so much fun stuffing papers in that machine!
Post a Comment