May 24, 2009

Double Baby Shower

Mikelle hard at work!
I will be posting all of the printable PDF's of the decorations HERE on Monday.

Mikelle's adorable baby bouquet gifts!


Guessing Becky's belly size...





"The poopy diaper game"
Jacie's baby came 6 weeks early! He was the VIP guest at the shower.
Continuing on with the poopy diaper game...



There were tears from laughing so hard!



Isn't he so precious?!











There were also special moment tears.




These four beautiful ladies all have (or had) due dates within three months of each other.

Thanks for coming everyone!

3 comments:

jlbunting.com said...

Thanks Lori, it was so much fun!
I'm confused, did you decide to make your blog not private? Cute "thank you" pictures, by the way. I like the last one where E is holding the sign.

Kelsey said...

so much fun! Thanks for a good time!

Megan Bowen said...

Thanks for posting the pictures. It was a great party!!!

Blog Archive

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP