May 2, 2009

Paul's 28th Birthday!

Paul had a very mellow birthday this year. All he wanted was Thai Curry for dinner. It turned out ok. I will use Coconut milk next time.


Doesn't that cake look amazing?! It was! Last year Paul got me one for my birthday (but a different flavor). It is the perfect size for the two of us.



Paul and I have a tradition where we give each other the same card every holiday. We get an extra kick out of his birthday one because he hates this card. I kind of got it as a joke the first time and now it makes him smile year after year. :) Someday our cards will be family heirlooms. We learned about this great tradition from Grandma and Grandpa Sheets.


Of course Emmett stole the show during the celebration...
He does this thing now where he loves to make funny faces while he is eating. We always crack up and he loves it!





4 comments:

Bryan said...

Happy Birthday Paul!

natter said...

Paul's birthday always reminds me of the year we made him that cake. That was what... 2004??? Time flies. Love that you exchange the same cards!! Heck, most of the time I forget to even get a card and come to think of it, I don't think Jacob's bought me a card the whole time we've been married!

Happy birthday Paul!!!

Anonymous said...

That is great. i love the card idea too! Also very cute tub pics

MamaT said...

We appreciate the great man you are, too, Paul. Hope you had a great birthday! Thanks for taking good care of Lori & Emmett. It was great biking with you in the Tetons. I love the card idea, too. (I don't think you should tell Hallmark about this, though.)

Blog Archive

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP