May 17, 2009

My 25th Birthday and Emmett's first trip to Disneyland!

I got to go to D-land for free on my birthday and Emmett's free until he turns 2, so it was a win win. We met our friends Megan and Addison there and had a blast!




















Notice the pink crocks?! Emmett kicked off one of his sandals before we even got to the tram and I couldn't find it anywhere! Luckly Megan brought an extra pair of shoes for Addison and let us borrow them for a day. People probably thought I was a mean mom for making my son wear pink shoes.







This is how E fell asleep in the stroller. Don't look at how dirty his hands are from touching who knows what all day!



After Disneyland we met Paul at the South Coast Plaza for dinner at Claim Jumpers. I also wanted to meet there so I could go to Paper Source. We walked around the mall a little bit and saw designer shoes and clothes that I had heard of, but never seen in real life. It was a fun 25th b-day. I like 25.

4 comments:

Kristen said...

Happy Belated Lori! I'm glad you're liking 25 - it was a fun year for me! Disney is great - did you get in on the free on your birthday deal they do? Love ya!
Kristen

momsheets said...

What a blast! How did Emmett like the little rides?

Anonymous said...

Happy late birthday and I love the pink shoes. I think parents worry more about what their kids are wearing then any one really cares about. he is such a cute little guy. Hope you had a great day!

Dan and Sara Sheets said...

how fun!! he looks like he is really enjoying it! and i love the comb post, soooo cute!

Blog Archive

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP