May 10, 2009

Emmett and Mommy on Mother's Day




This is how Emmett kisses, open mouth, so you only get the top lip.









(Paul was so proud of this pic because I am blurry in the background.) Emmett gave me the cutest card today and even signed the inside all by himself! (Thanks for assisting him Paul;) I feel so blessed to be Emmett's mother! Thanks for the great day boys!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are all adorable, and you are so pretty Lori

momsheets said...

It's nice to see Lori in the pictures too!

momsheets said...

I just noticed that Emmett got a haircut! How did that go?

natter said...

The 3rd and last one are my fav!!

Christie // lemon squeezy home said...

Sweet sweet pictures. You BOTH look adorable:).

Dan and Sara Sheets said...

cute cute!

Blog Archive

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP