
How can 4 years go by so fast and so slow at the same time?! Sometimes it sounds like a lot and other times it sounds like oh so little. It feels like we were married just yesterday yet life before Paul seems like it was ages ago. I can't imagine who I would be without these past four years. I have learned so much and have grown in so many ways. It's a beautiful thing to love and be loved! Lately I have been reminded of how many wonderful things we have ahead of us. There are so many things we have yet to experience together. We are still learning new things about each other and what makes us most happy. In the grand scheme of things 4 years is just a drop in the bucket, but to date it has been the most significant four years of my life. Thanks for making them so wonderful love! Each year has proven that life with you only gets better. We have so much to look forward to! I love you!
Love,
Lori Ann

4 comments:
Thanks for the sweet message! I love you too! I have the best wife ever. I will save all of my mushy comments for the card I am giving you...speaking of which, do you have last year's card? I would love to save a buck. ;-) I'll see you tonight!
LOL I love his comment! Happy Anniversary guys!
oh you guys are so cute together! Your so pretty Lori. Happy anniversary!
Love your little sis :)
yay...I know it's a little late but happy anniversary!
Post a Comment