Aug 17, 2009

Charlie's 1st Birthday Party!

The Details:
The Guests:
The Fun:
The Birthday Boy:My friend Emily did an awesome job planning this adorable party around Charlie's favorite book "Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See?" Each child was asked to wear a certain color, which coordinated with an animal in the book. Can you believe she designed all of those hats on her own?! She has got skill! We had such a great time celebrating Charlie's 1st birthday!

10 comments:

Jana Clegg said...

The party looks amazingly cute and fun! The pictures however are equally amazing and cute. Way to go!

Christie // lemon squeezy home said...

WOW! She did an amazing job with the colors, and you captured it beautifully. Great job to both of you! Goodness, I wish you lived here so you could take such great pictures of my family!

Christie // lemon squeezy home said...

Also, could I ask where she got that adorable yellow shirt she's wearing? I love it!

natter said...

Em rocks my socks off! Wish I could have seen this adorable party myself (although I don't exactly have a toddler to bring to a birthday party....) Great photos of the event!

Dan and Sara Sheets said...

what a fun idea!

Amy said...

So fun! I love all of the pictures, you are so talented Lori! It was great to see you at the party!

Brian, Emily, Charlie, and Lucy said...

Oooooh I love these! Thank you so much for bringing your camera and skillz to the party:) It was so fun seeing you! I can't wait to see the rest:) thank you again, a million!

(and to Christie...thank you for the compliment on my shirt! It's downeast - gotta love them!)

Brian, Emily, Charlie, and Lucy said...

ps - I love that Delilah (our purple cat) was screaming in the "fun" picture -- I laughed so hard at that! I guess party hats weren't her thing, eh? :)

pps - could you photoshop the totally lame and goofy face I'm making in that first picture into something more normal looking? Why am I such a dork?!

The Kaspers of Logan said...

HI! I am Brian's sister, Jenn. Just wanted to say that the pictures you took are way cute... with the help of Emily's endless talent, the pictures are adorable of little Charlie and his friends!

Brady Fam said...

The photos all look like they should be with a magazine article!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP