Oh my gosh he is SO CUTE! And big! I love that he signs. He so has to marry Madeleine someday! She's a super signer! (Although most of the signs she had mastered were food signs. That girl loves her food...)
oh my heck you guys he is soooo cute!!! I love all the signs, he is getting SO good at them. He was either shy at Aspen Grove or he has learned a ton since you guys have been home! how fun!
3 comments:
Oh my gosh he is SO CUTE! And big! I love that he signs. He so has to marry Madeleine someday! She's a super signer! (Although most of the signs she had mastered were food signs. That girl loves her food...)
oh my heck you guys he is soooo cute!!! I love all the signs, he is getting SO good at them. He was either shy at Aspen Grove or he has learned a ton since you guys have been home! how fun!
Emmett is so cute!
Love your little sis :)
Post a Comment